Camps Overseas was founded in Spain with the purpose of conveying the unforgettable experience of being a camper. Knowledge based on the learning of a foreign language in a natural and easy way: enjoying outdoor activities, playing sports, creating social relationships with people from all over the world, and in turn, assuming challenges and responsibilities.
We are focused on camps in USA: Camps for boys, camps for girls and co-ed camps. We work with more than 30 different camps.
Why Camps Overseas?
- International population in our camps is very low (3-8%).
- Fátima Vélez , Camps Overseas director, stays in the USA during the month of July, supervising everything personally. .
- Our first goal is to choose the right camp for each child, according to his/her personality and hobbies.
- We work with more than 40 different camps in the East Coast for children between 7 and 17 years old.
- All of our camps are accredited members of the A.C.A (American Camping Association). This association meets up to 300 standards for health, safety, and program quality.
- More than 80% of our campers return to camp at least one more summer .
- Kids learn English in a natural way while having fun , practicing sports and doing lots of activities with Americans.